Thursday, March 31, 2011

What happens on runs...

It was an afternoon last week.
I was in the middle of my routine run in los gatos.
However on this particular day i decided that rather than jog the last 1 1/2 as i normally do, i decided that i was going to really push myself and run that last stretch hard.
As i began running faster and faster i felt good. i liked the feeling of running harder. the ipod was set to Katy Perry's ET and i was on a roll.
roughly a mile into it i was still going strong. i was running steadfast to the beat of the music and my breathing was in sync.
Then out of nowhere, something to this effect happened:


It was pretty bad. i stopped running, caught my breath, and then was pretty grossed out because i think it was a big bug.
All that to say, my adventures in los gatos continue

No comments:

Post a Comment