Wednesday, March 16, 2011

RE-VAMMMMMP

Readers  
[lol, well the few that I have left, because, i'll admit, i've been LAME and totally slacking with Elyse Episodes].
Dear, Dear, Readers:

Good News...I would like to inform you that elysepisodes.blogspot.com is once again up and running and that we are undergoing what we like to call REEEEEEE-VAMPING (yayaya). Basically, this means that the blog will be changing here and there based on what i feel like. lol. and being that I have a hard time making up my mind about things like 'the layout of my blog', i think that RE-VAMPING is just what comes with the territory...at least until I can make up my mind about it :D
so with that said, we got some Big things coming: the good, the bad, and the ugly. lol  ;)
All my Love;
-elyseeeee


1 comment:

  1. I love it already!!! I can't wait to hear about these things, "the good, bad and ugly" and can't believe I don't know already as your sis. Although, I have been a pretty lame sister lately! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete