Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Squirrel

today i went running. 
i've been doing that lately.

so i was running and
i was on my way up a hill when i saw 2 squirrels.
now usually i don't stop for squirrels 
{i stop because i get tired. lol}
but these two squirrels were in my path and they weren't moving

i must have stood there for almost 2 minutes watching these squirrels do whatever they do.
they just wouldn't move.

from my experiences ,
{in good ol' Tuolumne County} 
i have learned that if an animal such as a squirrel 
{or a possum in my case} 
is in your path, just keep going because if its smart, it will move.
if it's not so smart, it will get run over.

so after watching these squirrels doing their thing, i decided to take action and continue on my way.
i ran toward them, expecting them to move. 

well....
one did.

the other one climbed up a nearby tree only to charge me as i was running past. 

it missed me by a hair. 
hah.
talk about a flying squirrel. 
i screamed and kept running.

so all in a day, i almost got attacked by a crazy squirrel in Los Gatos.

life is interesting to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment