Sunday, May 23, 2010

Change

HELLO! long time no blog... 
Tirzah keeps reminding me on how i need to blog more, sooooo i thought "why not today"


This past week or two i have learned a lot about life and the changes it throws at you. 


I used to have a cork board in my room that had the definition of the word Change-
"Change (verb): to make or become different"


I don't think it's until something BIG in your life changes that you realize all the little events that have made you transform as a person.


Another epiphony: Change is ok. In fact, it can be a good thing. It might not always be the thing you want, but then again, it may just be the thing you need for a while. 


Another thing thats changing....my favorite show LOST! the season finale is tonight, so sad! but why not celebrate it with a LOST finale party?...
...i think so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment