Tuesday, June 1, 2010

my friends and home sweet home....

my friends....
and
home sweet home...
i always forget how how i HEART Twain Harte until i come back.


really.


The weather was so beautiful. it couldn't have been a more perfect weekend. 



as far a Tuolumne County goes...
it is so Politically uncorrect that it cracks me up.
i was driving through Mi-Wuk Village [where i used to live]
and noticed that on almost every other house there are little wooden Native American figures posted somewhere...


seriously though...that has got to be the funniest thing.
and they are everywhere.




as far as my friends go...
i love [and never get tired of] how 'out of control' they are.
they never cease at an opportunity to wreak havoc.


a few examples...
i woke up on Saturday Morning to find my car TP'd.
Later to find out that at 4 AM that night they were, as close as you can get, to skinny dipping in my pool.
while my family and I {along with our trusty "watch dog" Otis} were sleeping.


On Sunday night was a completely another story however...
it consisted of...


1. mini golf 
there was this really random Campbell's Soup ad. it was kinda funny.


2. Flour.
There was a lot of flour that night. Sarai did a good job spilling it all over herself and Matt's car. 


3. Pilar's Driving
"Look ma! No hands!"




4. Yard clippings. Lots of  smelly, heavy yard clippings. and Political Signs

Untll Next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment