Sunday, January 3, 2010

orange nail polish

tomorrow is kinda a BIG day for me: i am officially going to be in nursing school...finally!!!


for the first 3 weeks of school i am required to wear business casual.


I am starting school tomorrow and i am still genuinely trying to figure out what the term "business casual" means. ha. 


everyone i ask seems to have a different definition of it, seriously. 
1 person says denim is ok, another one says it's not. heels are fine. heels are too dressy. its tough. 
from what i get of all this, it sounds to me that business casual is somewhat plain and conservative.
{I guess tomorrow i will find out what it means. i'll let you know} 


because of my lack of understanding the meaning of "business casual" i took of my bright RED nail polish. i know, nail polish isn't that big of a deal but i don't want to be to casual and nail polish can do that sometimes...i blame that on the conservative side of me


to compensate for my lack of nail polish, the rebel side of me painted my toenails a BRIGHT ORANGE. it comforts me to know that tomorrow, when i am dressed all bland and boring, i will still have a little part of me that is neon orange. hehe




WISH ME LUCK! 
and tomorrow i will be sure to let you know what "business casual" means

No comments:

Post a Comment