Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dear Natalie:


Dear Natalie,
         I was browsing through my cell phone the other day when I found a secret note that you wrote inside my phone. I saw the words "RATTY NATTY" and thought to myself, 'Self, what could this be? I don't remember putting this in my phone.' To fill my curiosity, i clicked on it. Here is what it said:


"Ratty Natty:
Is the most amazing person i have ever met in my life. 
She is perfect in every way and some day I wish to be as great as  her. 
She is my idol."


          Nice Nat. hah. I laughed pretty hard when i read this but it made me miss you so much! Have fun on your cruise and I will see you soon!

Sincerely,

Elyse

1 comment:

  1. bahahahaha Love it. But I think we all know those are really your true feelings :)

    ReplyDelete