Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Discovery...

...
it's a little thing we like to call
the Latte
 haha. i know, i know...i'm a little out of date with my discovery.
For christmas I was given a frother in my stocking.
Today i was in my appartment unpacking some things
and out of the box comes the frother.
{the term 'frother' is just funny to me. 
everytime i say it i feel awkward. lol. frother.}

I held the frother {hehe} for a minute and reminiced a time
when i lived in sonoma when Nat and I 
had a few jokes regaurding a frother we stumbled upon 
in our kitchen.

after my 15 seconds down memory lane i decided to get some use
out of my new frother.
the end result was what we like to call an Elyse Latte 
{which includes lots of sugar}
.
in a nutshell....it's awesome.
:)


1 comment:

  1. Literally, LOL! I love it! and I love that you're back.... keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete