Thursday, January 20, 2011

If you cant Tone it, Tan it

tanning.
its my guilty pleasure.
but i love it.
I love to have that summer glow.
I love listening to country music while i lay there.
I love the smell of coconut oil.
Its peaceful, relaxing, and it sounds weird i know, but it just makes me feel...happy?
haha. sounds so weird, but you'll just have to trust me.

So lately i've been getting my tan on.
I don't do anything fancy. I just lay for 6 minutes in a regular 20 minute max bed.
{For those who don't know the tanning lingo, 6 minutes is not a long time at all}

However, the other day, after a 6 minute sesh,
i noticed that i was a little sunburned.
Which i thought was really strange because i didn't think i went long enough to get burned.
weird, but oh well. lol
Today i went and did another 6 minutes.
I walked into the salon and the girl at the counter asks "6 mintues in a regular bed?"
"yep"
"ohhhhh...hmmm...."she looks at her computer. "oh my god....", she said.
thats never a good sign.
She continues, "I am really really sorry. But when you came 3 days ago the girl working put you in for 6 minutes in a Speed Bed. The max time you can spend in a Speed Bed is 10 minutes. I am so so sorry. She's new here. Where you sunburned at all?"

haha! so the sunburn is explained...
i pretty much went double the amount of time i usually spend in a tanning bed.
to be honest, it kinda freaks me out that she messed up like that. lol.
on that note,
i'm reconsidering my guilty pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment