Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Auntie Elyse

On Sunday morning, July 4th I got a call from my mamma.


She told me that my very pregnant sister, Tirzah...

was in LABOR!!!!

My brother and I drove from the Bay to Sonora Regional Medical Center where just 10 minutes before we got there, the newest member of the family was born.

Callahan Steven Woodward (Hector for short), was born at 12:51 PM weighing 7 lbs 6 oz. 
{there are 2 baby's in this picture. hehe. Cal is the one on the right}


Due to hospital policy, Tirzah could only have 3 guests in the birth center with her for her entire stay.
Those three guests {and rightfully so} being Steve (baby daddy), my mom, and my dad

Will and I spent a lot of time outside the birth center which was great too. We became very familiar with the art work in the hallway. Good Stuff.  Unfortunately we couldn't go inside and hold the baby, we had to view him from behind a glass window or an open door.

We did however, get to see Tirz when she came out to the waiting room later in the evening. She was doing great.

Cal is pretty much the cutest thing ever! Seriously.
I showed my gramps a picture of the kid. He said it was a good looking baby.   
He said {dad, you might appreciate this} that his kids came out looking like little aliens and he was tried to figure out a way to send them back! hah!! 


Baby Cal with Mimi (aka my mom)


i threw this one in here because i need some pics of GrandDa (aka my dad) and Steve (baby daddy) to make this blog post complete. But for some reason i dont have any pics with them and baby.


and so it begins.....a new life, a new chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment