Thursday, November 19, 2009

walk





I woke up at 7 am this morning
so i could walk to school instead of drive. 
according to mapquest my house is 3 miles away from the school.
so it was a pretty legit walk. and, although the sun was shining, 
it was FREEZING to say the least. my face almost froze off.  
thankfully i had a hot mug of coffee to keep my hands warm.


It was the first time i have ever walked to school from my house 
and it felt great! I want to get more 
outdoor activities in before the weather gets to nasty
and if walking to school is all i can get, it's what i'll take.

While i was walking i saw the coolest scene. 
There was fog covering the meadow and the sun was trying 
to shine through. I'm lucky i had my camera.





Walking this morning was peaceful...
Until 2 middle school boys riding their bikes to school almost hit me.
it was partially my fault though because i was taking up the 
whole path by walking right down the center of it.
 and i had my ipod in so i didn't hear them on my tail.


They scared me but i was so cold that my reaction time was even slower than normal and i just stood there as they whizzed by me on either side.


after that incident, my walk became peaceful once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment