Monday, March 1, 2010

March Madness...

School: 2 months down, 9 to go!
 (sigh)
Today we are mixing things up a bit. Clinical's start this afternoon which means that I will be getting to practice my nursing skills in the hospital setting! yay!
Clinical's are always fun because crazy things tend to happen so life gets a little more interesting. 
I'll be sure to keep you updated. 


So today I locked my keys in my car. No bueno.
Normally I keep a hide-a-key hidden away on a secret place on my truck. However, I recently locked my self out of my car (ya, its a usual thing for me) and never put the hide-a-key back where it belongs. Needless to say, when I went to grab it this morning it wasn't there.


I contemplated breaking into my car with a hanger. In fact, I youtubed how to break into your car with a hanger.  But I figured that it might not be the best idea. I called AAA and of course, the guy who shows up was like the creepiest person ever. Thankfully it took him about 2 seconds to open my door. 


Now i have my keys and off to clinical's I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment